Free PC games Download FIFA 14 for Windows 8 Full iSO - FIFA 14 is the latest installment in the FIFA series brought by the team at EA Sports. Choose a league (from 34 different ones), a team (from 600 ones), the best players (from 16000 ones) and start fighting for the title. This year’s version promises to add some cool new features that will make FIFA 14 the most authentic football experience out there. The great graphics and the realistic movement of the players will satisfy even the most picky of you.
And you know what’s the best thing about this game? It’s free!!! More Visit Download PC Game Go To Website
Key Features of “FIFA 14 for Windows 8“:
- Experience authentic football with real players, real teams, and real leagues
- Listen to commentaries in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Create a squad of international superstars with Ultimate Team
- Upgrade your game to unlock three extra modes: Manager, Tournament, and Kick Off
- Feel the excitement of every pass, strike, and tackle with new touch controls
- Live every moment of real-world football mastery with EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day
- OS: Windows 8
- CPU: 1.8Ghz Core2duo
- RAM: 1Gb
- GPU: NVidia card 7800 GT + with 512Mb + Vram
- This game is not fully optimized to work with some ATI GPU cards
- Keyboard support is not available
Review Platform: Xbox 360. Now update xbox 360 via zegamepc.blogspot.com
- Sprint Dribble Turns – Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
- Protect The Ball – Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo of a match. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Pure Shot – Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics – Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real soccer players.
- Teammate Intelligence – Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defenses by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
Title: Remember Me-FLT | Remember Me (video game)
Release Date: 4 June 2013
Genre: Action Adventure
Developer: DONTNOD Entertainment
Size: 6.88 GB
Languages: Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish, Simplified Chinese
Personal memories can now be digitised, bought, sold and traded. The citizens themselves have accepted this surveillance society in exchange for the comfort only smart technology can provide. The last remnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears to be a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at the beginning of the 21st century. This memory economy gives immense power over society to just a handful of people. Please Check For Games Remember Me via twitter
Remember Me™ is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories. After her escape from prison, Nilin sets out on a mission to recover her identity, helped by her last and only friend. The authorities, fearful of her knowledge and capabilities arrested Nilin and wiped her memory clean. This search for her past leads to her being hunted by the very people that created this surveillance society.
- Speculative, stunning vision of our future – Discover Neo-Paris 2084, where augmented reality and memory digitisation have taken control of peoples’ lives.
- Memory Remix – This innovative new gameplay mechanic allows players to use Nilin’s powers and alter parts of people’s memories in real-time gameplay. This will change characters’ complete perspective on their self-image and the people around them, which can have grave consequences for the world in 2084.
- Play as Nilin – an elite memory hunter with a clouded past – Become the most wanted memory hunter in Neo-Paris and experience the power to break into peoples’ minds to steal their memories. Gain the information you need directly from people’s heads, to complete your missions and recover your own memory.
- A balanced mix of combat and exploration – Fight your way through the different environments Neo-Paris has to offer, using Nilin’s proficiency in martial arts, as both hunter and prey!
- Combo Lab – Remember Me allow players to fully customise the combos Nilin uses during the game. Players can adjust combos on the fly to suit every situation.
Remember Me features platforming, exploration and melee combat. The game introduces the mechanic of ‘memory remixing’: entering and rearranging a target’s memories to manipulate them. Another key mechanic of gameplay is stealing memories from certain targets and using points called Remembranes to replay the memory in real-time: this is often needed to proceed through the game or avoid hazards otherwise hidden from the player. Players accomplish this by replaying a memory and modifying details to change the target’s recollection of the outcome. ( Source Wikipedia ) or IGN
More Information PC Games Remember Me visit now http://zegamepc.blogspot.com
Game: WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2010 Full
Detected platform: PlayStation 2
Release date: 20 October 2009
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 Download PC Game – WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 (also shortened to WWE SvR 2010), is a professional wrestling video game developed by Yuke’s, and published by THQ for the PlayStation 2 (PS2), PlayStation 3 (PS3), PlayStation Portable (PSP), Wii, Nintendo DS, and Xbox 360 systems. The game is based on the professional wrestling promotion World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), and is named after the promotion’s two brands: SmackDown and Raw.
The game features revamped create modes, which have received a complete overhaul compared to past years’ editions. In addition to the original create-a-superstar and create-an-entrance modes, (downlaod game free) the game introduces the WWE Story Designer mode, where the player can now design storylines featuring WWE’s weekly shows (Raw, SmackDown, or ECW) and pay-per-views with storylines, scenarios, and matches of their creations using a variety of preset options, with over 100 different animations and 25 different locations to design each scene.
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 also features new additions to match gameplay. A new feature that has been added is the THQ Training Facility, a tutorial option for players who may be unaware of the gameplay of the series. The player is able to choose a superstar, their non-player character opponent (or they may choose to play with another player), the match type, and the game or match settings.
The Road to WrestleMania mode returns from WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 with six new stories based on various WWE wrestlers. Unlike the previous year, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 features a Diva-based story involving Mickie James and a story specifically for one of the player’s created wrestler.
Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Processor: a 2 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Hard drive space: 1 GB