Title: Remember Me-FLT | Remember Me (video game)
Release Date: 4 June 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: DONTNOD Entertainment
Size: 6.88 GB
Languages: Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish, Simplified Chinese
Personal memories can now be digitised, bought, sold and traded. The citizens themselves have accepted this surveillance society in exchange for the comfort only smart technology can provide. The last remnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears to be a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at the beginning of the 21st century. This memory economy gives immense power over society to just a handful of people. Please Check For Games Remember Me via twitter
Remember Me™ is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories. After her escape from prison, Nilin sets out on a mission to recover her identity, helped by her last and only friend. The authorities, fearful of her knowledge and capabilities arrested Nilin and wiped her memory clean. This search for her past leads to her being hunted by the very people that created this surveillance society.
- Speculative, stunning vision of our future – Discover Neo-Paris 2084, where augmented reality and memory digitisation have taken control of peoples’ lives.
- Memory Remix – This innovative new gameplay mechanic allows players to use Nilin’s powers and alter parts of people’s memories in real-time gameplay. This will change characters’ complete perspective on their self-image and the people around them, which can have grave consequences for the world in 2084.
- Play as Nilin – an elite memory hunter with a clouded past – Become the most wanted memory hunter in Neo-Paris and experience the power to break into peoples’ minds to steal their memories. Gain the information you need directly from people’s heads, to complete your missions and recover your own memory.
- A balanced mix of combat and exploration – Fight your way through the different environments Neo-Paris has to offer, using Nilin’s proficiency in martial arts, as both hunter and prey!
- Combo Lab – Remember Me allow players to fully customise the combos Nilin uses during the game. Players can adjust combos on the fly to suit every situation.
Remember Me features platforming, exploration and melee combat. The game introduces the mechanic of ‘memory remixing’: entering and rearranging a target’s memories to manipulate them. Another key mechanic of gameplay is stealing memories from certain targets and using points called Remembranes to replay the memory in real-time: this is often needed to proceed through the game or avoid hazards otherwise hidden from the player. Players accomplish this by replaying a memory and modifying details to change the target’s recollection of the outcome. ( Source Wikipedia ) or IGN
More Information PC Games Remember Me visit now http://zegamepc.blogspot.com